I am really beginning to panic about this baby coming out. I am actually a pretty patient pregnant person (don't ask Warren to confirm that....., but I hear other ladies complain, and he just doesn't know how good he's got it! :-)) I am also opposed to being induced (and my OB wouldn't induce anyhow because it's dangerous for me). I am not a good candidate for induction because I had a cesarean with the twins. Anyhow, I really thought this baby would have come by now. It's funny, I was so worried about pre-term birth. If this little one gets any more comfortable, I am going to have some serious timing issues! First and foremost, I am Matt's primary caregiver. Warren can do all this stuff, but I am the one who actually does do all this stuff. I am the chief administerer (is 'administerer' even a word?) of the chemotherapy, medication tracker and giver, fluid tracker, IV medication/fluid giver, central line flusher, and appointment goer. We are currently in a great in between stage for all of these things. Someone would have to make sure Matt received his medications, flushed his line, and tracked his fluid intake. However, if this baby decides to hang out for another week or two, Matt's got an appointment that I would miss (and Warren has to be out of town that day...), someone else would have to give him his chemo, IV meds, and IV fluids, and I would have a nervous breakdown!!!
So, this post is a shameless beg for prayers that I will have this baby ASAP. I NEED this baby out!!! So, as I warned you in the title, this post is completely pathetic. However, I am going to have a panic attack if I think any further about how complicated my life gets if I go into labor at the wrong time!
From your pathetically pregnant pal,